BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Problem viewing/stopping group snipe

Posted:

[b]BS Userid:[/b] JSchmitty86

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 280324725576

On my account I set up a group called "Conker's Bad Fur Day" and bid on multiple items from eBay within that group. However, once added I could not see any of the items within that group to track their progress (or more importantly to delete/edit the snipes).

This was a minor problem, but a much larger one happened when the group fired a snipe AFTER I had already won an auction for a bid in that group. The item I won was ebay #200322379682, an auction which ended today at 5:10 pm. AFTER winning that item in the group, I received an e-mail from eBay saying that I lost the auction on item #280324725576, which ended today at 5:31 pm.

Why can I not view/edit my snipes for this group, and why is BS still sniping for items in this group when I have already won on one? Please get back to me as soon as possible and fix the problem before I win other items on eBay which BS shouldn't have bid on. While this service has been very useful in the past, if these types of problems persist I will have to reverse my positive recommendation for my friends to use BS.

Thanks,

John

Posted Mar 25 2009 01:47 am by Gu***st

John,

I appreciate you taking the time to explain. I think we have a bug with group names, if you remove the quote from your group name it will work.

Posted Mar 25 2009 04:22 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 25 2009 03:43 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help and FAQ | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy