BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missing Money

Posted: Mar 25 2009 03:54 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] barrick

Hi,

I received a reply this morning about my inquiry. But it didn't answer anything! I went to my home page, there was no messages and no information about how the bids that I paid for were gone!

Here is the problem. I paid for the minimum amount of bids over a year ago, $10. I used less than 10 snipes! Now my account has nothing left in it. My question is, where did the money I paid to get snip bids go? Essentially I paid $10 for it to get absorbed into the system.

Can you help?

See reply below....

-------------------------

Dear Todd Barrick

A new message has been added to the service request #3924.

Todd,

Sorry for any surprise, there should be a message in your home page that comes up to explain. I can put it back the old way but you will get charged more, and get charged for missed snipes.

(We also lowered our prices massively by dropping dimes and expirations of all kinds.)

Also there is the system status page that explains more about pricing information.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

You can view and update your inquiry here:

Ticket 3924

ACCESS KEY: 3924Z454128605551845336

Ted W.

BidSlammer, Inc. Help Desk

Posted Mar 25 2009 03:54 pm by Gu***st

Todd,

No worries ;-) Your account is not empty. When I log in as you I see your snipe balance in the upper right corner, it says "Snipes Remaining:".

Posted Mar 25 2009 05:12 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 26 2009 07:03 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map