BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Paypal Request

Posted: Mar 26 2009 05:28 PM

Hello--

I am contacting you per the instructions listed by Paypal. Paypal wrote: "If you have not yet returned the goods to the seller, we encourage you to contact the seller directly to arrange this return". Per Paypal's instructions, I am contacting you directly to arrange a return of your product.

Thank you, Steve Torok

Posted Mar 26 2009 05:28 pm by Gu***st

Steve,

You may not "return" the service because

(1) You used it extensively

(2) The service is in perfect working order and services were delivered.

(3) We do not give refunds as per our user agreement.

If you have any questions please refer to our [url http://www.bidslammer.com/agreement.php]user agreement.[/url]

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 26 2009 06:17 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

This jerk is the guy I banned for profanity that posted on ASR.

Posted Mar 26 2009 06:18 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Steve,

We had written you to explain the misses were not our fault. There are over 15 reasons you can miss a bid. As I recall, in one situation the seller had buyer requirements set. On another, the person did not ship to your zip code. Other reasons you can miss are on those links we had given you.

Posted Mar 26 2009 06:25 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello Mr. Torok,

We received your PayPal dispute. We don't mind refunding you as we understand you have had some back luck. I'm sorry that you experienced problems, I hope you understand that sniping is the easy part of our service. The hard part is to figure out one of the 50 reasons a user can miss a transaction.

Based on your letters we have improved our system to parse the ebay page. So now, for example, I can log in your account and your confusion would have been avoided had we displayed the error "This transaction was blocked by the seller because you did not meet seller requirements." That happened a few times. I suspect there was not a link between your payPal account and your ebay account and it drastically affected your sniping.

I apologize for the intrusion and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kind regards

Ted

Customer service

Posted Apr 01 2009 06:07 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.