BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

discontinued service

Posted: Feb 01 2009 03:23 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] adawn

Your site said I had not used your service in over two years and so was discontinued. But I have used Bidslammer off and on right from the start. I put my own money into the account as well, not just free bucks.

Something is very wrong.

Sharon Sommers

Posted Feb 01 2009 03:23 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Maybe the conversion did not work in your favor. Let me check, the money isn't important to us, the correct conversion is.

Posted Feb 01 2009 08:25 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello,

In my opinion the conversion did not work fairly for you for some reason. I definitely added credit for you.

I hope you can forgive us for the surprise. We lowered our prices massively but it is hard to relay the true value. Some customers who paid $100 per month now pay $6. Our pricing changed (see the links posted). It was hard to find a solution for everyone. On the expiration, your account was used for about a dollar a month, we allowed "bucks" not to expire for quite some time, if you feel this balance was not adjusted correctly let us know, but we tried to be very careful. There were not any purchases in quite some time and we extended the expiration advertised in the user agreement. If you go by snipes won, or snipes executed, we wanted it to work out well (cheaper than before). We still continue our innovations. We want all our customers to be with us a long time!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 04 2009 11:04 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello,

In my opinion the conversion did not work fairly for you for some reason. I definitely added credit for you.

I hope you can forgive us for the surprise. We lowered our prices massively but it is hard to relay the true value. Some customers who paid $100 per month now pay $6. Our pricing changed (see the links posted). It was hard to find a solution for everyone. On the expiration, your account was used for about a dollar a month, we allowed "bucks" not to expire for quite some time, if you feel this balance was not adjusted correctly let us know, but we tried to be very careful. There were not any purchases in quite some time and we extended the expiration advertised in the user agreement. If you go by snipes won, or snipes executed, we wanted it to work out well (cheaper than before). We still continue our innovations. We want all our customers to be with us a long time!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 04 2009 11:04 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.