BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

You missed my batteries!!!

Posted: Apr 01 2009 09:11 PM

John,

Ok first please understand that our job is to snipe, but we also try to determine the exact reason for a miss and there are presently 15 reasons with more being invented all the time.

I looked in our log and we definitely placed this bid. Have you changed your eBay password recently? If so you can update it using the "Preferences" link. If that isn't it, then be advised that eBay recently introduced a "link" feature for your eBay account to link to your PayPal account, could this be the issue?

Our best links on this subject are here:

[url http://www.bidslammer.com/help/getting_started.php]Setting up for successful sniping[/url]

[url http://www.bidslammer.com/help/lost.php]Why did I lose?[/url].

If the snipe resulted in an eBay error page, we try to "parse" (read) the error message from the result page and display it below the title. If you feel very strongly that something is amiss, we definitely want to know. But snipes miss, a few times per day, for reasons that snipe services cannot fully explain other than all the reasons we noted.

Thanks for taking the time to write, if you have further questions please feel free to ask me.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 01 2009 09:20 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

[b]BS Userid:[/b] jgarrett3247

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 140309777822

IS BIDSLAMMER UNRELIABLE? I AM REALLY, REALLY BUMMED ABOUT MISSING THESE BRAND NEW BATTERIES THAT I DESPERATLY NEEDED AT UNDER 1/2PRICE!!! IF THIS SERVICE DOESN'T WORK PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL QUIT USING IT!! I THINK THE VERY LEAST YOU COULD DO IS ADD SOME SLAMS TO MY ACCOUNT???

John J. Garrett

Posted Apr 01 2009 09:11 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.