BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Says win in group but both items were UNGROUPED!

Posted: Feb 02 2009 03:54 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] Fearless2

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 190283051318

There were TWO auctions that I had originally put into a group. When I came home this afternoon I DELETED them BOTH and re-entered them as snipes. They showed up under my "ungrouped" category. So, I took a nap and now when I woke up, I lost them both and they show the "win in group" icon. I lost BOTH and the one I REALLY wanted went for much less than the one I had won earlier. I'm sure this is a glitch but I am in tears because it was the perfect pair of jeans that I'd been searching for and they don't make them anymore and they were originally $100 and the other bidder won for only $19 something. What the heck happened to your system? The other item is #400027099842

Posted Feb 02 2009 03:54 am by Gu***st

Laura,

To change group status you must delete the item then re-add it. If you lost them both check to see the error message underneath, also we posted this message on the page you wrote in:

"Please note eBay has started to "leak" their format changes to their item pages. Some snipes were missed. We have adapted and released a fix; rest assured our system is operating properly now. We apologize for the inconvenience, eBay changes are a published risk of sniping and our job is to respond and adapt as quickly as we can. Thanks for your continued trust in BidSlammer!"

Posted Feb 02 2009 06:52 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Did you even read my concern? I DID delete them BOTH!!!! And then I re-added them. Your system has a glitch/problem. I don't know if it is related to cookies or what - but, I will not be using your system until I can guarantee it will work. I lost TWO important auctions to me and your response shows me you really don't care.

Posted Feb 02 2009 07:03 am by Gu***st

Laura,

You got a response at midnight on Sunday. If you think we don't care, or if you are not happy with my help, then you might want to try another service. The system is fully functional. The risks of sniping are all over the help section for your review to explain the message further. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 02 2009 08:47 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.