BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Expired Bidslammer Bucks

Posted: Apr 02 2009 11:49 PM

Marilyn,

Your balance is shown in the upper right. You have all of your us dollar balance still. Ok first please understand we did send e-mail, also our system status page under November 26 has more details. I added more free snipes for you. I am sorry if this was a surprise, we did send e-mail to everyone. We're going to really surprise you in the next couple of weeks with the improvements we've made to keep your business. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

I hope you understand we EXTENDED the free service expiration of the free bucks. We did not REMOVE balance, we gave a grace period of over 2 extra free years.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 03 2009 01:38 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

[b]BS Userid:[/b] imustgolf

I have to say I am very disappointed in Bidslammer. It would have been nice to receive a reminder message or two about the bucks expiring. And to say you're not doing it for the money...I have a hard time believing otherwise. People lives do not revolve around the same thing all the time and to just steal money and say sorry, EXPIRED, really doesn't seem very nice, fair or ethical. As nice as I found Bidslammer when I was a more active player, I will never return because of your greed. I have my own small business and I hope I never have your arrogant attitude. I'm very sorry for you and I'm sure you'll just disregard this note because you haven't a conscience or any morals. Sincerely, Marilyn Cox

Posted Apr 02 2009 11:49 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.