BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

cant log in & SNIPES Missing

Posted:

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3461.

Still the same as original post, sigh. Dont know what to do...

Posted Feb 02 2009 04:22 am by Gu***st

I assume you saw the big red message posted when you wrote in on the Contact page? ;-)

"Please note eBay has started to "leak" their format changes to their item pages. Some snipes were missed. We have adapted and released a fix; rest assured our system is operating properly now. We apologize for the inconvenience, eBay changes are a published risk of sniping and our job is to respond and adapt as quickly as we can. Thanks for your continued trust in BidSlammer!"

Posted Feb 02 2009 06:51 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I assume you never learned to think before speaking or typing. There is no need to be rude!

I have been dealing with a problem since friday & tickets keep getting cleared. Perhaps since I forgot to reference the previous 2 ticket numbers, a good tech would ask what the orig prob was before assuming it had something with a the above message that I have not been able to see.

If you were the only support I rec'd bidslammer would have just lost a long term advocate & customer.

Thanks for nothing!

Posted Feb 02 2009 07:05 am by Gu***st

The smiley face was supposed to mean it was a friendly suggestion. If I was going to be rude, I would have said something like, sorry if you were not happy to get a response back in 2 hours at midnight on a Sunday!

Posted Feb 02 2009 07:27 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

p.s. I was just being silly. if I answered the wrong question you will have to forgive me.

Posted Feb 02 2009 07:51 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help and FAQ | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy