BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

missing credits. help ticket deleted!

Posted: Apr 08 2009 12:56 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] raygun

Hi. I opened a ticket #3981 about the fact that you deleted my paid-for credits. The resolution was incorrect in that you said that I had free credits which expired. That is not the case! I purchased $20 worth of credits, twice. Most recently on a 2-for-1 special, I purchased 40 snipe bucks on 12/20/07. As I said I have used very few of these. Since you closed 3981, I posted a new ticket (#3984) as a followup to the "solved" ticket 3981. It looks like you've deleted 3984 from your tracking system. What is going on? I realize that you don't use the "bucks" system anymore, but I paid for snipe credit - the fact that you've changed what you call them (and how they are debited) should not have impacted the credit balance that I was holding with you. Can you please review my account history and reinstate my paid-for but unused snipes?

Thank you,

Ray

Posted Apr 08 2009 12:56 am by Gu***st

Ray,

Sorry for any confusion. I don't know if you realized but we didn't take away any credit in your situation for reasons you stated. I agree with what you said. We converted to "snipes" and you still have some left. Check out site status for details. If there is a problem let us know asap!

Posted Apr 08 2009 01:05 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hi Ted -

Thanks for the quick response. Wow, I'm very concerned because it seems that you guys don't seem to have any tracking of account history - is that possible? You did take away all my credits actually. I saw that I had no balance, which is why I first notified you (via ticket 3981). Unfortunately, the support person thought that I just lost some free credits and "for my surprise [of losing free credits]" credited me $10. Please review the history of ticket 3981 to see how that occurred. The facts are that I used your service 8 times since my last purchase of $40 of credits (during a 2-for-1 promotion). Under your new pricing system, @1% (min .50) I would have been debited $12.86. Since I had a positive balance of (somewhere from $3-7) before purchasing more snipes, I should have a balance of $30-35 still. Do you guys not store transaction history on your accounts? I would really like to get my account balance restored since I have paid money for your service, and happily used it for years. In fact I just referred a friend to you last week!

Posted Apr 08 2009 05:36 am by Gu***st

Ray,

I am unfamiliar with your situation, but Ted has been out today so I wanted to make sure you got a response.

I looked at your account and you have made 2 twenty dollar payments, one on 5/12/07, and another on 12/24/07.

I will speak to Ted and we'll get it sorted out. I just wanted you to know that you had not been forgotten.

Best Regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 09 2009 03:08 am by Gu***st

Ray,

I did the conversions. If I were you I would be confused also in fact I don't understand why our formula basically cut you short. I restored the full $42 since we are back to that system anyway!! Check "system status" link for more info. Also check our our search feature coming up.

Thanks and I appreciate your time and patience.

Posted Apr 09 2009 09:48 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Thanks Ted - I very much appreciate your help (and John's update too).

-Ray

Posted Apr 09 2009 10:15 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.