BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

reconsider stealing my money

Posted: Apr 09 2009 12:41 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] cyberbear04

I don't buy that you aren't dopin g this for money--otherwise you wouldn't let accounts expire and would automatically return any money left in the account

I am severely disabled and heavily in debt as a result of disability discrimination and being ignored by the US government--I don't have$9 to throw away--especially since you aren't doing this for money--there is a product on ebay that might greatly enhance my quality of life---i would like to use BS--but since you already took $9 from me---there is no way I am going to give you another $10---your service is a rip off for people who only occassionally buy from ebay--i simply don't have the money to use it often

I would be agreeable to a pay per use--paying a higher rate to purchase 1x use service--but no way in hell am I going to pay $10--when chances are I won't use your service again for a few years...

Posted Apr 09 2009 12:41 am by Gu***st

Hello,

Sorry for any surprise, there should be a message in your home page that comes up to explain. The last payment in your account was almost 3 years ago and as per the user agreement, the free portions expires at a relative rate of 50 cents per month We extended the deadline in your case 2 years (2 years of free service). We kept you in for free as long as we could ;-).

We also lowered our prices massively by dropping dimes and expirations of all kinds.

Also there is the [url http://bidslammer.com/user/systemstatus.php]system status page[/url] that explains more about pricing information.

In my opinion you should have received more snipes in the conversion, so I added more free snipes for you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Best Regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 09 2009 02:04 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Apr 09 2009 09:50 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.