BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting


Incorrect results

Posted: Apr 09 2009 03:48 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] dirtcycle

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 230334629548

Ted,

It has been working correctly for the most part but I had another auction I won but showed I lost. You don't need to give me more credits. Steve



PS. Why don't you combine the refresh and update buttons into one simple update button that makes both calls, it would simplify your site for novice users.


Posted Apr 09 2009 03:48 am by Gu***st

Steve,



Hey thanks for that help.



The "refresh" is expensive. It calls eBay and takes a long time and takes a lot of CPU power.



The UPDATE should be renamed to UPDATE BIDS. All it does it update bids.



Open for more suggestions as well. Hope to see you on our new forum when it comes out May 1st.






Posted Apr 09 2009 09:26 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed


Posted Apr 11 2009 04:49 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ok Steve,



We just made another change to the software. Thanks to your note, I found the line of code that was the bug and driving me crazy on the finishing touch! Thanks a lot. Keep an eye out for me, will you please. We will be monitoring to make sure the results are right.






Posted Apr 12 2009 10:20 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed


Posted Apr 13 2009 05:42 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion


Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

 



Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.