BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

bid not submitted

Posted: Apr 10 2009 09:52 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] lucshome

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 380115613443

I entered my bid for this item approx. 3 hrs prior to end of auction-bid history shows no bid was submitted- Would you please tell me why this happened-I am a very unhappy customer!!!!

Posted Apr 10 2009 09:52 pm by Gu***st

Annne,

We did snipe on time -- even got an error page back. eBay did not process the bid, they say because it was a multiple item auction. Now that eBay is getting rid of dutch listings, things have not been working right with dutch listings. I need to talk this over with my staff, but on these new formats it doesn't even proxy bid, so I wonder if the bid was rejected because it was much higher than the price at the time.

Posted Apr 11 2009 12:12 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello,

I checked the log files and we did place the snipe. eBay returned an error page that indicates the minimum bid increment was not met. That doesn't make any sense since your bid was much higher.

Once a awhile we get something that can't be explained, and this seems to be one of those times. I can assure you the bid was placed. It appears to be an error on the part of eBay.

I did notice that this was a dutch auction. They seem to be more troublesome for some reason. eBay is doing away with dutch auctions next month, so that may cut down on the unexplained errors.

Best Regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 11 2009 12:24 am by Gu***st

Hey ...

check out the snipe.out for 380115613443 ... I did not see that message? What I saw was "confirm and continue". are dutch listings doing this now? this is different and new for me.

Posted Apr 11 2009 01:56 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Apr 11 2009 04:49 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map