BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Problems with Bidding

Posted: Apr 11 2009 12:56 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] skywagon_72

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 250403400869

I have lost several auctions in the past few months due to problems with with you system. This is the latest one. Can you explain why as the seller does seem to know anything about what is stated below?

ebay item #250403400869

You were blocked by the seller. This seller has set buyer requirements and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements. Please contact seller for details, as this is a personal matter between you and them.

Thanks

Gary

Posted Apr 11 2009 12:56 am by Gu***st

Gary,

Do you have your PayPal account linked to your eBay account? Most sellers don't think of that as a "block", but that's why we explained all this in your signup instructions and also in the help sections near the top.

Note: I don't see any bids that were missed because of us. Our job is to snipe, but capturing errors is not guaranteed.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 11 2009 01:46 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

The error message from eBay says:

[code]You either don't have a PayPal account or your PayPal account is not linked to your eBay account.[/code]

Again there are 20+ reasons you can miss so make sure and get them all checked out.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 11 2009 01:47 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map