BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

RE: Missed snipes

Posted: Apr 11 2009 10:21 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4017.

Dear Ted,

Thank you so much for such a swift and kind reply to my question. I have already deleted the missed auctions from "My Ebay" page so I cannot forward the numbers to you but one was for a number of Chrysnbon kits and one was for a miniature sailing ship, both of which ended yesterday.

Yes, I realize that my snipe was too low to win the auctions mentioned above--but because in the fairly recent past, some of my snipes (which would probably have won) did not get through, I looked at the "bid history" of the two losing auctions from yesterday. They were both from the same seller, tomrobertstennessee. The "Bid History" of each auction that I tried to snipe did not reveal a sniped bid from me--there was no bidder listed that had the same amount of feedbacks as I did--which indicated to me that my snipe did not go through.

I am worried about this. I am not blocked by anyone as far as I know and participated in 38 auctions in the last month. I would use BidSlammer much more but I don't trust it now. I have l00 per cent favorable feedback and believe myself to be in good standing. If you have any more things you can check to see if my snipes are consistently getting through, it would be much appreciated.

Until later, thanks again and may the force be with you. I am most grateful for your help and trouble. Best regards as always,

Cheryl

Posted Apr 11 2009 10:21 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Dutch listings are going away on eBay in a couple of months anyway, so it won't matter.

This wouldn't have any thing to do with BidSlammer. We sniped and eBay gave us that page back, same as you would have gotten if you submitted the bid on eBay yourself. The difference is, at the time you would have seen more information on what the problem was. ;-)

You are in good hands ;-)

Kind regards

T

Posted Apr 11 2009 10:33 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

p.s. Here is the error message:

"Please correct the following before continuing:

Your bid: 35.50"

So I have no idea why it would not have taken $50 and returned that message.

Posted Apr 11 2009 10:35 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Apr 12 2009 03:59 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.