BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Extend membership;

Posted: Apr 13 2009 08:44 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] wheelman

I attempted to add snipes with a credit card you have on file. The transaction was not accepted.

Posted Apr 13 2009 08:44 pm by Gu***st

Paul,

This seems to be a problem on our end.

Agreed, I see 5 attempts but no actual transaction number. I know this is working for some folks however.

Are you able to click "update credit card" and submit your card information? Does it give an error? I know that page is working ok.

Posted Apr 13 2009 09:01 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I clicked on "Different card?" I re-entered the info on the card on file because it had expired, but it only gave an error message. It doesn't say what the error is. I also tried to enter a different card, but still got the same error message.

Posted Apr 15 2009 12:00 am by Gu***st

Paul,

This seems to be a problem on our end.

Agreed, I see 5 attempts but no actual transaction number. I know this is working for some folks however.

Are you able to click "update credit card" and submit your card information? Does it give an error? I know that page is working ok.

Posted Apr 14 2009 11:40 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Paul,

Tell me how much you want to add? And I will run through and make sure it works. Also I will add $5 free for you just to say thanks for the help. I will be looking for your message.

Posted Apr 15 2009 12:28 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ted,

I wanted to add $100 and get the $50 bonus. I appreciate your efforts on my behalf. The system did not seem to want to accept my updated VISA info re expiration date. Please tell me if you need any additional info to process the transaction.

Paul

Posted Apr 15 2009 01:23 am by Gu***st

Paul,

It went through twice, I will refund the 2nd duplicate transaction.

I will check into this problem some more. Thanks again.

Posted Apr 15 2009 03:26 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Apr 24 2009 09:43 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.