BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Says win in group but both items were UNGROUPED!

Posted: Feb 02 2009 08:24 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3501.

Ted W. -

With all due respect, if you did care, you would have read my original concern and responded appropriately. Telling me that I need to do what I had already done only makes the frustration on my end greater. I would much rather receive a response that shows you read my concern on a Monday or a Tuesday - NOT at midnight on a Sunday. No response would have been better than the two I have received.

I believe that you have a glitch with your system beyond the "risks" that I am fully aware of and have chosen to take in the past when using your service.

It's too bad you are choosing to write me off rather than taking a serious look at an issue with your system. If you re-read my original concern, you will see that I did everything right and your system didn't respond the way that it should have.

If I were in your shoes, I would be grateful for a customer that cares enough to let you know exactly what they did (deleted, re-entered, what happened etc...) so that you can improve things and avoid this problem in the future.

The system is NOT fully functional - you have an issue that you are choosing to ignore.

Sincerely,

Laura Lachelt

Frustrated Customer

Posted Feb 02 2009 08:24 pm by Gu***st

Laura,

As I said I gave you a response intended for another customer that had been badgering us. This is no reflection on whether we care about our issue or not. There is nothing to argue about or nothing to be offended about. It was just an error. I can only help you to the extent that you help me help you -- you haven't given me any information about what you are seeing.

Posted Feb 02 2009 09:29 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

There is a link on our system status page that has all this explained there. I issued credit. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 02 2009 10:59 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.