BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

salt and pepper shakers-SUMO

Posted:

[b]BS Userid:[/b] sixplus6

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 310136237168

my bid on this item is not up to date on your site at this hour. you show the item with 1 bid at 9.99.

There are 2 bids and the amount is 11.00.

Are you having problems? Please advise so I can go to another bidding site in order to win.

Posted Apr 21 2009 02:42 am by Gu***st

Terri,

We are not having any problems that I am aware of. Have you tried clicking the update button on the right side of the page? I just added the item on my account and the information is correct (not bidding on it, just checking).

Best Regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 21 2009 04:08 am by Gu***st

The first thing I did was UPDATE the page. I tried 4 times and even left the web site and came back to try again....no luck.

That is when I sent my concerns.

I will compare Ebays bids to Bid Slammer bids on the item

several times today.

It's not my pc or internet provide. I was able to change my bid on an item and it updated that but still did not match EBAYs bidding.

Posted Apr 21 2009 01:26 pm by Gu***st

Terri,

Are you meaning "proxy bid"? If you bid $50, eBay will only put the minimum bid necessary.

Posted Apr 21 2009 03:22 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Terri,

Ah I see. You need to click REFRESH TABLE.

We need to rename the update button to UPDATE BIDS.

Posted Apr 21 2009 03:22 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I did that. From the top of my browser. I clicked refresh page. I think there must have been a hiccup somewhere in the system because I did everything you mentioned and your site kept coming back with 1 bidder with 9.00(EBAY said 2 bidders with 11.00). This morning everything seems to be in order but I will compare a few more times today.

Thanks for your help.

If it happens again I will give you an immediate headsup.

Posted Apr 21 2009 04:23 pm by Gu***st

just for the record....I never bid with Ebay....I always use an outside bidding site to place my bids.

As you know, my bids, (if I win,) are never applied to Ebay until the last 5 seconds of the auction.

Ebay doesn't even know I am a bidder until it's all over. Then....(if I do not win) , Ebay doesn't know I was bidding at all. They only notify me if I am the winner.

Posted Apr 21 2009 04:42 pm by Gu***st

Terri,

There is a 5 minute timeout on the refresh, I bet that is what happened. You aren't crazy ;-)

You are right, your bid won't show up unless it beats the minimum bid increment of the current price.

Take care.

Posted Apr 21 2009 08:11 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

THANKS.....IT'S BEEN NICE HAVING SOMEONE SMART AMD NICE TO HELP ME.

Posted Apr 22 2009 02:18 am by Gu***st

take another look please. Ebays auction changed early this morning to 3 bids and a .50 increase.... but.... BIDSLAMMER remains the same as yesterday. I even refreshed the page.

Posted Apr 22 2009 05:57 pm by Gu***st

Terri,

I noticed in one of your previous messages you said "I did that. From the top of my browser. I clicked refresh page". Refreshing the page with your browser does not produce the same results as clicking on the Refresh Table button. The Refresh Table button will update the information from eBay.

I think that may be the source of the problem. The next time you see the problem try clicking on the button located directly above the item pictures labeled Refresh Table. Let me know if you have further trouble.

Best Regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 24 2009 05:53 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Apr 28 2009 03:42 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help and FAQ | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy