BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

charged for lost snipe

Posted: Apr 23 2009 05:59 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] finefancies

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] #290311015648

Hello,

I had been corresponding with "Tim" over some problems that I had with Bidslammer. I thought they were straightened out but now I see you charged me a "win" (ebay number above) when it was a loss.

And now I read a confusing message about 'old pricing system, and a new format, which I do not understand.

If I am actually down to one snipe, when it says I have over twenty, I am beyond confused.

Thank you for your help with this.

Best regards as always,

Cheryl

Posted Apr 23 2009 05:59 pm by Gu***st

Cheryl,

I will check the log files and credit you for the incorrect charge on that item.

You are not down to one snipe. I checked your account and you still have 25 snipes remaining. The old system of free bucks was discontinued and the free bucks were converted into snipes. The system status page has more details.

The new pricing should work better for everyone. It is a flat 1% with a 50 cent minimum and 5.00 maximum for items won. There is no longer any charge for missed snipes.

I hope that clears up your questions. Let me know if I can be of further help.

Best Regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 24 2009 05:34 am by Gu***st

Dear John,

Thank you so much for getting back to me and for correcting the snipe error. Your time and trouble are much appreciated.

I thought I had 25 snipes left, but before I saw your letter--stupid me--I had some bids to complete on eBay and checked up on my Bidslammer status, which still stated I 'had one bid' left. Not understanding the policy, I went ahead and bought twenty dollars worth more, which is okay, as when Bidslammer works correctly for me, it is well worth the money. And it seems to be back on keel, for which I am glad.

So thank you again. I appreciate your excellent customer service and just wish I understood the policies a little more. Til later, best of regards as always,

Cheryl

Posted Apr 24 2009 03:25 pm by Gu***st

Cheryl,

We'll see you on the forums next week ;-) !!!

Posted Apr 24 2009 03:57 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.