BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

restore account

Posted:

Hello,

Sorry for any surprise, there should be a message in your home page that comes up to explain. I did add the us dollars but not the expired "free" dollars. We also lowered our prices massively by dropping dimes and expirations of all kinds.

Also there is the [url http://bidslammer.com/user/systemstatus.php]system status page[/url] that explains more about pricing information.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 28 2009 03:55 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

So, does this one qualify for the "you're outta here" response from the answer library?

Is there a way that I can tell if a person is banned from the admin tool?

Posted Apr 28 2009 02:12 pm by Gu***st

Oops, wrong ticket. I meant that for the Richard Farrell ticket.

Posted Apr 28 2009 02:14 pm by Gu***st

[b]BS Userid:[/b] bpappas

I was not aware that you would forfeit the remainder of the money in my account, nor was I notified (that I know of) before this took place. Per your note, I am asking that you restore the balance on my account. I have been inactive on eBay for awhile, but I did not recall that I would lose money in my Bidslammer account. I have been a good customer and would like to return to that status. Thank you for your consideration.

-Bruce

"If you were proud of your excessive balance from large double-bucks purchases, and would like to request reconsideration, by all means, please write to us. We are NOT doing this for the money."

Posted Apr 28 2009 11:54 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help and FAQ | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy