BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipe bucks expired?

Posted: May 05 2009 03:36 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] Lalislammer

Hello,

I just logged on to use the service, and it said that my bucks expired since it had been a long time since I purchased them... if that's your policy, fine; however when I clicked the "add funds" link, it says right there that your snipe bucks "never ever expire!" What's the deal? I know it's been a while since I added funds, but I'm fairly certain I didn't use all $20 that I added initially. Plus, you say that using the web is free, but the percentage that you charge per bid won is actually a fee - so it's not in fact free... Had I known that my MONEY could expire, I would've definitely only added the minimum $10.

If you could at the very least let me know what my balance 'would have' been had you not "expired" my money?

Thank you,

-Lali

Posted May 05 2009 03:36 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I put some money back in... it is not supposed to expire the actual US dollar portion. It was about half & half.

Posted May 05 2009 03:56 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted May 05 2009 04:11 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Lali,

Regarding the pricing and grandfathering, click "system status" to see all the posts on the subject. We grandfathered in free dollars that were about 4 years old. Now we don't expire bucks or any of that. ;-) We also dropped fees for snipes you don't win. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 06 2009 05:28 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map