BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

What????????

Posted: May 06 2009 08:51 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4104.

Profanity? Where? Are "?" profanity? It only seems that your system fails when there is an important auction, never the simple, cheap ones. There was no way that this seller could have personally "blocked" me. As I said, there were no restrictions on bidding at this auction. I have e-mailed him personally and asked him if he did so and will let you know how it goes.

Posted May 06 2009 08:51 pm by Gu***st

Jon,

We have not lost any snipes in 2009 that were our fault. Never.

You lost this auction because you were blocked by the seller. You are not permitted to buy this person's listings.

Please write to eBay if you need further explanation of eBay's error. We placed your bid as asked. There are 25 reasons you can be blocked. Please read "ten reasons for losing a snipe" in our help.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 06 2009 09:14 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello Mr. Krauss,

As I stated, we are certain that your seller has blocked you either by generic or by specific settings. I am looking directly at the result page retrieved from eBay.

You lost this auction because you were blocked by the seller. You are not permitted to buy this person's listings. Our job is to snipe and report the snipe error back, if any.

This is a private matter between you and the seller and eBay does not allow us to get involved in this transaction. The seller is unlikely to respond to you if he blocked you, or he is going to say whatever he has to say to avoid an argument. Regardless, we did place the snipe as advertised. Most snipe services don't even know how to parse the error back, this is a premium feature of our service.

Historically, usage of the terms like "BS" is par for the course for customers that inquire about this error.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions we are happy to help.

Posted May 06 2009 09:21 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I have confirmed the problem is that you are blocked with eBay. Place a bid manually on one of the seller's items and it returns the error "blocked" as displayed in your folders.

I am happy to help, if you have any other questions we are happy to help.

Posted May 06 2009 09:23 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map