BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missed snipe

Posted: May 21 2009 08:05 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] swim2sea

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 230343126790

My snipe was $126.00 and the winning bid was $60. Why didn't I win or did you not bid for me?

Posted May 21 2009 08:05 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Thanks for taking time to write us. I checked your history. We did place the bid on time and got report pages back from eBay. Everything seems to be in order with your account at first glance.

Here's how I can help:

1. First, please understand that our job is to snipe, and we do this very well, but we also try to figure out WHY it missed -- and there are presently 20 reasons with more being invented all the time. This is difficult in some cases.

2. We prepared a link on our site to help all customers know "everything they can do" to keep from missing bids. [url http://www.bidslammer.com/help/getting_started.php]Setting up for successful sniping[/url] is the key help page.

If we can't catch the error then we have to try to determine the reason ourselves, but the information is not always available. We keep logs back 14 days, otherwise there is no more information available than you see in the interface.

Every single report is analyzed and fed back to the design team to make our service better, if you have further questions or inputs please feel free to ask me.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 22 2009 08:00 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted May 23 2009 03:40 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map