BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Can I get my snipe dollars back?

Posted: May 24 2009 11:17 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] quinnrj

When I logged in, a message told me that I lost my snipe dollars because I hadn't bought any in a long time. I'm very happy with Bidslammer, and just bought some more credits.

If Bidslammer had warned me I was going to lose my dollars in the fall, I would have been happy to buy more so that I didn't lose them. I NEVER buy anything on eBay without your service.

Can I get my old snipe dollars back?

Thanks.

-Bob Quinn

Posted May 24 2009 11:17 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We would never remove paid dollars from your account. ;-) You used all of your US Dollars, they were long since used. Remember, prior to 2006, the "free" dollars expired if you don't use the site in 2 years, as they did here. We did extend your deadline - your free bucks go clear back to 2004.

Note, our new policy is we do not charge for missed snipes as we did before, and we also do not have any expirations. To compensate, we no longer have "double bucks" offers, and you can use value-added services such as a search feature coming soon.

I added $10.00 to your account anyway. We like you and want to keep you as a customer.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 25 2009 03:46 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted May 25 2009 03:47 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map