BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Credit balance

Posted: Jun 25 2009 10:48 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] janobri

Hello,

After many months on Bidslammer I went traveling and spent some time as inactive. I wish to start using this great service again. I had a fair sized credit balance when I left. Could you kindly tell me where it stands. Many thanks,

Michael Ian Bruce 'janobri'

Posted Jun 25 2009 10:48 am by Gu***st

I'm not sure how this system works. You have my first message re: my account. What else do you need. I'm no whiz at computers, so a little help would be appreciated. Thanks. Michael Ian Bruce

Posted Jun 25 2009 10:56 am by Gu***st

Hello,

Per the terms of our old service agreement, which was retired last year, free bucks expire after 2 years. We actually didn't enforce that until late last year so many people were able to use their free bucks much longer. We did this as part of a pricing change. We went from a snipes form of payment to an actual dollar balance. We also stopped charging for missed snipes (no more dimes). Overall the new pricing system is much better.

No actual dollars paid were expired, only free snipe bucks more than 2 years old. We no longer use the free snipe bucks and your dollar balance will never expire.

There was a message on the home page for several months and an email was sent to all users, but you may not have seen it since you haven't used the service in a long time.

Here is an excerpt from the pricing change message from last year:

---------------------------------------------------------

In order to support sniping in 12 other countries, we now base snipe fees on the closing cost of the auction again. Due to the US dollar performing so badly, this is the only way to ensure fairness across the board.

There are caps of 50c and $5. You should also note that our user agreement has been modified: We dropped the expiration on "free" funds and "grandfathered in" all purchases

made November 1, 2006 and later -- so that you keep free dollars earned after that date. Also note we do not charge the dime for misses as we always have done.

----------------------------------------------------------

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jun 25 2009 01:25 pm by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Jun 25 2009 06:51 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map