BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Declined card ...

Posted: Jul 02 2009 07:22 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] the.good.guy

Tansaction #VLFA4AAAB0CD

I tried to add funds (just signed up today) using my Visa debit card and it was declined when you tried it. There's WELL over the $20 I was trying to "fund" and I triple-verified the information was correct.

I'd love any insight you could provide as to why. I'm excited to use your services, but I've only got 1 free snipe left :)

Thanks,

Drew

Posted Jul 02 2009 07:22 pm by Gu***st

Drew,

Unfortunately, credit card companies don't provide us with any specific information on why a card was declined. I can see that you tried 3 times, but that is all the information available to me.

Here's a couple of suggestions. First, make certain the security (CVV) code is correct. It is a 3 or sometimes 4 digit number on the back of the card. An incorrect CVV code will always cause a card to fail.

You could also try paying with the same card through PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account. Just choose the PayPal option and click on "Order Now". The next screen will have an option on the left side of the screen that says "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit or debit card to pay". Click continue and enter your debit card info.

Let me know if you still have trouble after following the above suggestions.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jul 03 2009 12:18 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Jul 04 2009 03:11 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map