BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missed snipes?

Posted: Jul 12 2009 04:38 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] GustySchutz

I'm so glad I found a way to contact you for a specific answer--are the snipes working? Is there something wrong with my account with Bidslammer? I know that I don't really trust your system right now and try to avoid using it except when I am desperate. I can't tell if the snipes are going through as bids or not--they are not mentioned in the "bid history" on the auction page. Tonight I checked on the auction for the Gene doll outfit, which I lost fair and square, by not bidding enough, but I don't see where a bid was placed for me by you. In another auction, which I won, I'm still not sure if the winning bid was placed by me or sniped by you. There's no way that I can tell.

If I am being locked out by eBay, as other snipers suggest, I want my funds transferred back to Paypal. If I am simply not understanding how Bidslammer functions, please explain it to me. You have always been helpful in the past and I really hope this situation can be worked out. I hate to leave but I need to have more confidence in your system.

Thanks so much for your support with this and best regards to you.

Cheryl

Posted Jul 12 2009 04:38 am by Gu***st

Cheryl,

Go to Preferences and update your ebay information. We have no complaints at all. And make sure you can log into ebay. Try that first, then let us know if you have other issues. If you have a particular item number we can look.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jul 12 2009 02:37 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

p.s. remember your bid won't show unless it was high enough at the time. Your bids are placed at the last second, so it probably won't.

Posted Jul 12 2009 02:38 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Cheryl,

I checked the log files and your bids are being placed. I also looked at the result pages we fetch after the auction closes for several of your items. There is no evidence that eBay or a seller blocked any of your bids.

The bid history page is still a bit of a mystery. Your bid probably didn't show up because another person had a higher proxy bid waiting so it jumped past your bid to the higher bid.

eBay has made a lot of changes concerning hiding the identity of bidders, so my answer on the bid history page is uncertain until I investigate further. I will compare the bid history page on a few of your items to some of our other snipes (won and lost). That should give me a clear answer on what information is being displayed by eBay.

I will let you know what I find. Also, is there a specific eBay category that you bid in most often? That information may be helpful.

Posted Jul 12 2009 03:01 pm by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Jul 13 2009 03:06 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map