BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

disappearing snipes and credit

Posted: Jul 20 2009 02:26 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4209.

Now you have changed the whole thing to credit and all the snipes are gone. There should be 20 snipes remaining and $20 credit. Why can you not restore the original situation instead of fiddling about it? Is there anybody who has too much time and choses to interfere in members' accounts? Please restore the original situation!

Thank you.

Posted Jul 20 2009 02:26 pm by Gu***st

Christoph,

I see your average win rate is 50 cents per snipe, but we credited $1 for each one.

Posted Jul 20 2009 02:53 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Why did you change it at all? There was absolutely no need for that. Why can you not put it back to how it was? Instead you want me to get used to something which I am not comfortable with. Average win rate does not mean anything to me - 20 snipes left and $20 credit does!!!!

Posted Jul 20 2009 03:13 pm by Gu***st

Christoph,

The short answer is, as you know, we always billed this way for fairness across the board. You have written about billing complaints before and we gave a free $20 gift on March 3 to resolve it. The exchange gives you twice as many wins.

I don't understand why you ask for all this consideration. No one contacted us to tell us their account was giving free service.

As you are asking for additional consideration, we feel we have already gone far above the expect call to action. I am sorry we can't make you happy. ;-) The only option left is to refund you in full. As per terms I cannot refund free "dollars", give you the 20 snipes back and just refund your account in full which would be a pro-rated $13 which I rounded up to $15.

I waived the service fees we advertised in the user agreement. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jul 20 2009 03:48 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

damn germans

Posted Jul 20 2009 03:50 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map