BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

cannot log in

Posted: Jul 21 2009 02:05 PM

okay, deleted cache and cookies.

Still the same, it shows I lost the auction (I won) and I cannot get into the forum or register (says I am already registered).

Posted Jul 21 2009 07:51 pm by Gu***st

Jim,

Sounds like your cookies and / or cache are totally hosed. Can you clear all that out and try again?

Posted Jul 21 2009 07:45 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4117.

heads up message.

First, last night I won a bid at Ebay yet bidslammer shows that I lost it. It is still showing on my account so you should be able to check. BidSlammer did just what it was supposed to do, the snipe worked yet the interface shows it as lost.

Second, I still cannot get signed in to the forum.

Posted Jul 21 2009 02:05 pm by Gu***st

Did you change your password at BidSlammer in the last couple of weeks? The same password is supposed to work in both places.

Posted Jul 21 2009 08:10 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

No, but I can try changing it again if you want to try that.

Posted Jul 21 2009 08:17 pm by Gu***st

Okay thanks. I assume you used the mail password from the MAIN login page (not the forum) to make sure you are using the right password for both places?

Posted Jul 21 2009 07:54 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I've used just about every password I can imagine.

No problem getting into the main section and it is working except for the update at the end of the auction.

Posted Jul 21 2009 08:08 pm by Gu***st

Jim,

What is your BidSlammer user ID? I am not finding the email address [edited] in our database.

Posted Jul 22 2009 04:56 am by Gu***st

sorry.

the id is sig_230 and the mail is [edited]

Posted Jul 22 2009 01:28 pm by Gu***st

I opened another (see 4245) issue.

I just got about a Brazillion messages from you good folk all saying you credited me for the snipe.

BUT, there is a problem still.

I WON that auction. IE-Bay acknowledge I won. The seller has been paid and the item shipped.

I'm not asking for credit, I'm telling you that you need to be charging me.

Posted Jul 22 2009 02:08 pm by Gu***st

Jim,

I fixed your forum login problem. I tested both your BidSlammer and forum login and they both worked, so let me know if you still have trouble logging in. You may have to clear your cache and cookies again.

I will adjust your account on item #280371462253. Some time ago eBay started hiding the identity of winning bidders. That makes it more difficult for us to determine the winner. We would rather not charge for a win than charge for a miss, so we use a pretty strict formula in determining the winner. Thanks for letting us know.

Posted Jul 23 2009 03:43 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 09 2009 07:15 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map