BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

disappearing snipes and credit

Posted: Jul 22 2009 09:01 AM

I find your comments very insulting and patronising! I have immediately returned the money.

Several months ago you posted a request for help with translation of your German website and I helped you. You then credited me with $20 which I wanted to use when my snipes were used up. Now you have changed your system on me, stolen the $20 for my help and have been rude to me. I think you need to find the whole history about what I have told you. And anyway: using professional help for tarnslation is using proper work which has to be paid properly.

If you have got into a muddle with the number of my remaining snipes (I think it was 20, you came up with 15) that is obviously the fault of your book keeping system. I am asking you again to restore my account to where it was before your interference: 20 snipes remaining and $20 credit.

Posted Jul 22 2009 09:01 am by Gu***st

Christoph,

First I apologize again for the German situation, I forgot this was for that purpose and it was just an oversight. I feel really bad about that.

I understand your surprise, but don't understand why you would want to continue business if you really regarded us as stealing. The fact is that we charge US dollars since February. We are moving forward and exchanged snipes at a 200% rate to favor the customer. No other customers responded as you did, we made everyone happy and your response was different.

1. Note that in our terms we don't give refunds and have not done so in years, but I did go ahead and send the refund again along with the missing $20. Again I am really sorry about that. This is a very rare exception we are making on the $15 refund and I hope this makes you happy.

2. As per our terms we would like to close the account to avoid any further misunderstandings, do not refund this back to us, as your payment will not be re-issued a third time. This is understandable as we have spent considerable time on this issue at your request.

I hope this makes you happy. We wish you luck on ebay and we are very sorry again for the misunderstanding on the German.

Posted Jul 23 2009 07:16 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

on second thought i think i will just give him 20 snipes and $20 and then cut him off. don't deviate from the formula. shame on me.

Posted Jul 23 2009 04:58 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Christoph,

How were we rude? If a BidSlammer employee was rude to you I need to know ASAP and see that correspondence.

I am sorry that I did not remember the credit was for German. I will take care of the entire situation later today.

Posted Jul 23 2009 04:45 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I will just refund him $35 instead of $15.

Posted Jul 23 2009 04:45 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map