BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Where is my snipe history?

Posted: Jul 24 2009 07:53 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] saraleebeta

I would like a detailed history of my account the last three months.

I clicked on it and nothing happened. I put 20 on it three months ago and it's all gone now and I haven't used it more than a few times.

I would like to know what is going on with your site!

Posted Jul 24 2009 07:53 pm by Gu***st

Sara,

We have been slowly converting snipes to dollars to get everybody to an actual dollar balance.

There have been 2 items won since your last payment for a total charge of $1.11. I believe you had 8 remaining snipes at the time we converted them to dollars. If I average them out at 56 cents per snipe (1.11 divided by 2) I come up with $4.48. I adjusted your account to reflect that amount.

Let me know if you do not agree with that figure. Remember, the new pricing is much better and we no longer charge for missed snipes (no more dimes).

Posted Jul 25 2009 02:30 am by Gu***st

I still don't understand where the 20 dollar payment that I made on 3/8/09 went?

Posted Jul 25 2009 03:26 am by Gu***st

Sara,

The $20.00 payment was a snipe purchase - 20.00 for 15 snipes. That was part of our old pricing plan.

Your dollar balance was also affected because you had a negative dollar balance when you purchased those snipes. When someone has a low dollar balance and then wins a few items, the account balance can go in the negative. A bug in the billing system would let you keep sniping as long as you had snipes available (your snipe purchase), and not show the negative balance until dollars (not snipes) were purchased. The conversion from snipes to dollars caused the negative balance to be reconciled.

I hope this all makes sense. This is one of the reasons we are going to an all dollar balance system. It will eliminate the confusion associated with actual dollars vs snipes.

Posted Jul 25 2009 03:04 pm by Gu***st

So my 15 snipes went to eight snipes, and I have only had two snipes since that payment and now it's is only 4.48. This is starting to sound like double speak. I would like a clear detailed history of all transactions. 20 dollar payment doesn't translate into two snipes and 4.48. I do not believe I had a negative balance that was so severe. I don't know why I have to keep asking this question..... I would like a transaction history please, none of what your saying clearly explains my money trail.

Posted Jul 25 2009 03:22 pm by Gu***st

Sara,

No problem. You had a negative balance on March 8 and added funds so you could bid on item 350174014984. -1.08 plus 15 is 13.92, so I'll gross it up for you.

Posted Jul 25 2009 04:34 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Jul 26 2009 02:43 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map