BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

not working for me

Posted: Feb 04 2009 05:30 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] engine906

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 280306104578

Hello, have been using BS for one year without issue. In the last month I have lost out on many auctions setting the snipe with BS. Reference the most recent - infact the last two did not work. I have not changed Passwords in fact I reset them thinking this might help. My account is linked to my Paypal account I checked this....I am at a loss...if you can not help me can I get my remainng 27 snipes credited to my Paypal account? Help?????? thanks Greg

Posted Feb 04 2009 05:30 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I looked in our log and we definitely placed this bid. The first thing we look for is minimum bid increment being met and your password on eBay did not change.

It seems there was a lag with the bid at eBay for over 10 seconds. We placed the bid 6 seconds prior to ending, and we received the confirmation page from eBay right at ending time. The page said that the auction ended.

This is just like when you try to bid manually and it hangs for a second. This is on the eBay end and it can't be helped. I would not concern yourself for the long term as this is an extremely rare event.

Thanks for taking the time to write, if you have further questions please feel free to ask me.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 04 2009 09:11 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.