BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

My Snipes

Posted: Jul 24 2009 08:36 PM

I have not used your service for a while, I know I had about 30 snipes left and now I see I have a dollar balance of $ 3.90.

Did the rules change again or did something happen, I bid on three items about a month ago and won two.

Please explain

Posted Jul 24 2009 08:36 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I apologize for any surprise or confusion. We posted a message that answers your question, on your home page. Considerations are as follows. We noticed a few billing issues on Friday --

1. We did not bill some accounts at the time of the snipe for 3 weeks, so part of it simply is that your account was tallied.

2. For about 47 accounts, the "snipe count" or the "balance" was negative by about $5-$10 or so or by 5-10 snipes. So we "dumped" any negative snipe counts into snipe dollars.

3. In making these changes, we tried to make it so that customers only had EITHER snipes OR dollars. So in a few cases we traded snipes at a value of $1 each if you had 20 or less.

4. For users that still have both snipes AND dollars, only the snipes will show (not balance).; In a couple of weeks we will send e-mail with a healthy exchange.

Posted Jul 25 2009 02:41 am by Gu***st

I actually would like an accounting as I had many snipes and now I figure I have a maximum of 7 bids assuming I am at the lowest amount.

I would assume you would want to pull some accounts to audit to insure your procedures are correct. I do use your service sparingly and quite frankly I do not understand this snipes to dollars conversion. I would appreciate it if you just simply return my unused snipes.

I am also interested in an accounting of my account.

Thank you

Posted Jul 25 2009 01:24 pm by Gu***st

Ed,

Sine your last payment on 12/15/08 you have won six items for a total of $4.73 in charges.

Give me until tomorrow and I will do a more complete audit on your account.

Posted Jul 25 2009 02:43 pm by Gu***st

Bear with us, we have thousands of users and tried to convert everyone person by person fairly! The bottom line is we have to make you happy.

Okay, lots of ways to do the math, but:

In US dollar-ese, you bought

$20 x 2X offer

$20 + $5 free

In US dollar balance with credits that is $65.

Your snipe fees total $18.03 since 2008.

How would you feel about $65 minus $18, giving you a balance of $47, and we will throw in $10 for $57.

Sound ok? We are not in this for customer satisfaction not nickel and diming people. Let me know.

Posted Jul 28 2009 12:09 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

That sounds fine. Thank you for the time you spent on my account

BigEd

Posted Jul 28 2009 12:16 am by Gu***st

Hey, our pleasure. Ok, now I would like something from you in return if you have a moment. If not, no problem.

If you like, you could (blush) go to the [url http://forum.bidslammer.com]forum[/url], log in and leave a testimonial. We're trying to make sure the dadgum thing works. Make sure to vote on the t-shirts!!!!

Posted Jul 28 2009 12:18 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

we need some way to "rate" people. +1 each time they leave a surprising message like the above. -1 when they are a stinky mud monkey.

Posted Jul 28 2009 12:20 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Consider it done.

Posted Jul 28 2009 12:35 am by Gu***st

cool we rubbed your auctions 3 times for good luck.

Posted Jul 28 2009 01:05 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Jul 28 2009 06:17 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map