BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

incorrect snipe charge

Posted: Jul 24 2009 09:01 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] utdcj

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 370226434653

The amount deducted for my last snipe is incorrect.

Posted Jul 24 2009 09:01 pm by Gu***st

Debbie,

The charge for that snipe was 50 cents, which is correct. Our current pricing is 1% of the selling price, with a 50 cent minimum and a 5.00 maximum. That pricing has been in place for several months now. We also no longer charge for missed snipes (no more dimes).

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jul 25 2009 02:11 am by Gu***st

I had a balance of $11 before that last snipe. My balance now is listed as $2.

Posted Jul 25 2009 02:23 am by Gu***st

Debbie,

We have been slowly converting snipes to an actual dollar balance. That has caused a drop in the balance of a few customers accounts because of an existing negative dollar balance.

When someone has a low dollar balance and then wins a few items, the account balance can go in the negative. A bug in the billing system would let you keep sniping as long as you had snipes available, and not show the negative balance until dollars (not snipes) were purchased. The conversion from snipes to dollars caused the negative balance to be reconciled.

I think that's what happened in your case. When we converted your snipes to dollars, the amount was added to your existing negative dollar balance, causing your overall balance to be reduced.

Posted Jul 25 2009 03:12 pm by Gu***st

I have been converted to dollars for quite awhile. I had a $20 balance and with recent use it dropped to $12. In recent weeks it was $11 prior to this last snipe. After one winning snipe (.50) my balance dropped from $11 to $2. I have had very little activity recently and have never been in a negative balance situation.

Thanks for looking into this for me. I need to add more dollars but will wait to see how this situation is resolved.

Posted Jul 25 2009 03:35 pm by Gu***st

u can credit her

Posted Jul 25 2009 04:41 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Debbie,

Thanks for the explanation - I added $8.50 to your account. I'm not certain what happened, but that should get your balance back to what you expected.

Posted Jul 26 2009 05:25 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Jul 26 2009 05:27 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map