BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

sniper counts

Posted: Jul 26 2009 12:48 AM

It was very frustrated to communicate with you because you never respond back my question. This is my last email about this issue. You can not deduct my sniper counts by more than 50 without giving any reasonable reasons. Enjoy those short sighted fucking money.

Posted Jul 26 2009 12:48 am by Gu***st

Jyouru,

There are no other pending tickets with your name. If you have submitted a ticket is has been answered.

I just checked your account and you have 110 snipes remaining.

If you wish to remain a customer, clean up your language. Profanity is not tolerated! I will be happy to assist you with any questions as long as you keep it professional.

Posted Jul 26 2009 05:18 am by Gu***st

I apologize for any surprise or confusion. We posted a message that answers your question, on your home page. Considerations are as follows. We noticed a few billing issues on Friday --

1. We did not bill some accounts at the time of the snipe for 3 weeks, so part of it simply is that your account was tallied.

2. For about 47 accounts, the "snipe count" or the "balance" was negative by about $5-$10. At the time you bought "SNIPES", you still had a hidden account balance that was negative.

3. Combining the two resulted in a surprise since you had forgotten about the negative part.

Posted Jul 26 2009 02:44 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map