BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

MY BALANCE IN BIDSLAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jul 27 2009 10:39 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] sullyblundell

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4283.

SO WHY DO I KEEP GETTING A NOTE EVERY TIME I TRY TO PLACE AN ITEM IN BIDSLAMMER!!???????????

Posted Jul 27 2009 10:39 pm by Gu***st

Mary,

What is the note? Does it say you need to add funds? You have snipes remaining, it should not do that. Actually we are trying to exchange the snipes for actual "dollars" on the new system.

Is there any way I can trade your remaining snipes for dollars, I can just add your full $20 purchase from a year ago. Does this sound ok to you? It's like getting last year free.

Posted Jul 27 2009 10:43 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

The note said that my bidslammer account was low and that I needed to add funds...I just tried again to bidslam and I DID NOT GET THE MESSAGE this time. This time it says that I have 58 - - yesterday it was 69 and I haven't sniped anything today. Your plan sound like it would work because I don't know that those numbers mean...I do know what $$$$ are. It would help tremendously if the cost of each snipe is posted so that I can see what I am paying for. WHO DECIDED to change to the number plan...BAD PLAN!!!!!!!!! Oh, the note was always after I went to Bidslammer and before I could actually add a bid. I would bypass and ignore the note but it kept appearing. Thanks so much for your help. Mary

Posted Jul 27 2009 10:56 pm by Gu***st

Mary,

Ok we'll add that feature. It's really a good idea. Thanks for your candid feedback.

Posted Jul 27 2009 11:10 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Thanks for your help, Ted!!! Mary

Posted Jul 27 2009 11:16 pm by Gu***st

Ok you should log in and see a new message saying,

Your Snipes Were converted 2X !

We are moving all users to US dollars. Your account had an average snipe value of $XXXXX which we doubled. We took that value, doubled it, and multiplied it by your remaining number of snipes. So new balance will show 2 times this value. Thanks for your understanding as we make this final billing transaction and remember that we do not charge for misses. Your balance never expires.

Posted Jul 27 2009 11:23 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

" WHO DECIDED to change to the number plan...BAD PLAN!!!!!!!!! "

oh that was this dumb idea from this idiot who tried to mimic other services and staying true to his heart and common sense. *sniff* he is sorry and promised never to do it again. ever...

Posted Jul 28 2009 06:12 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Jul 28 2009 01:30 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map