BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Account Balance Problem

Posted: Jul 29 2009 10:47 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] rscott1782

Hi. This is a follow-up to my request of July 20th. I did not get a response so I am resubmitting.

I previously had snipes and bucks balances that displayed on my homepage as a balance of 194 snipes. On July 18th my displayed balance chaned to $30.18 USD. I contacted Bidslammer, and $50 was added to my account balance as a respolution. My snipes/bucks purchase history is as follows: 200 snipe bucks on 8-27-07, 200 snipe bucks on 12-14-07, 150 pay per use snipes on 12-14-08. I had no problem maintaining a high balance as your policy is that snipes never expire. I do not understand how the addition of $50 to my account offsets the 194 snipes and additional bucks balances I owned prior to the conversion.

I received a response from Bidslammer that indicated "There is a bug where if you do actually own both snipes AND dollars, only the snipes will show and not the balance. #4 will be resolved, by sending email and giving you an opportunity to exchange the snipes for dollars." I have not received such an email.

If something needs to be exchanged please let me know how to get that accomplished.

If not, I would like credit for the actual remaining balance of the $400 snipe bucks AND 150 pay per use snipes I have purchased in the last two years. I beleive the remaining balance should be substantailly higher than the converted balance.

If this ticket does not make sense or I am in error please call me at [edited]. A quick discussion will clear this up.

If you need copies of my Paypal purchase receipts I can provide them.

I await your retuen email or call. Thanks for your help with this!

~Scott

Posted Jul 29 2009 10:47 pm by Gu***st

Scott,

I will go back and review your previous ticket and also take a look at your account history. We will get it sorted out.

Posted Jul 30 2009 12:47 am by Gu***st

Scott,

We replied to your other four tickets already, do you still have these responses? When you added the snipes it "hid" your balance which was substantially negative. You had had a substantial amount of "free" service from years prior to 2006 that expired according to the older policy. Trust that I have gone through this with a fine tooth comb. ;=) Your last deposit was last year $50 and you still have over $70 left.

Posted Jul 30 2009 04:22 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ted,

We are having a disconnect. My last $50 was not a deposit. It was a purchase of 150 pay per use snipes as part of a special offer. My prior two purchases of snipe bucks were also special offer purchases. Each purchase of $100 bought 200 snipe bucks, for a 400 snipe bucks total. I agree that if you look applied the amounts of my last three purchases ($250) I would be negative. I purchased 400 snipe bucks and 150 pay per use snipes. I suspect you are looking at my purchase amounts, not the amounts of snipe bucks and snipes I actally received. Much of this is left. I do not believe I have had any free service. I have kept good accounting of my account balance. If you search prior tickets from this year I have reported losses logged as wins and by balance was adjusted. I have paid and maintained a substantial positive balance as I went along. Please please please please give me the respect of a two minute phone call. If you cannot call please have someone else call me. I am really frustrated that we are not connecting on this. Please call me. [edited].

Thanks!

~Scott

Posted Jul 30 2009 04:46 pm by Gu***st

Scott,

On 2008-12-14 you bought 100 snipes for $50. That was the only purchase that bought actual "snipes".

At that time you had a "balance" ( a combination of free and true US dollars ) from other purchases. The system only displayed your snipes at that time and your positive balance.

As of November 2007, we enforced a policy that free, unused portions of your balance expired. We did not enforce that as well as we could have, and many users like yourself piled up a bunch of "dollars" that were really bucks that should have expired.

Add together : snipes (at your conversion average) + previous balance - expired bucks. It comes to the balance you see now.

Scott you must understand as a long term user you became "proud" of a balance, I truly understand but in truth much of this was not real money. We did extend the contract and grandfathered in many of your snipes, this was all posted on the forum the advertisements are still there. We really want to make you happy and help you understand, we just can't give away the free service anymore.

As a consolation we don't charge for misses any more and your balance never expires.

Posted Jul 30 2009 09:18 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

p.s. Scott you are a long term customer and we are not about nickels and dimes , we are based on customer satisfaction. I appreciate your candor and please let us know what makes you happy after you absorb what we said above. The question is how much penalty do we have to incur, "mea culpa" but at the same time stay in business ;-)

Posted Jul 30 2009 09:28 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ted,

Thanks for the explanation.

I was not aware that free bucks expired. It would have made no sense to load up on bucks if I was aware of an expiration date. As for my December 18 purchase, it was for 150 pay per use snipes. Here is the snippit from my Paypal receipt. I can forward the entire receipt if needed.

December 18, 2008

Transaction ID:3TM421008M198443T

Item Price:$50.00 USD

Total:$50.00 USD

Order Description:150 pay-per-use snipe wins (special offer)

Item/Product Number:150SD

Buyer:Scott Kuzma

If you correct my balance to represent the 150 snipes I actually bought on December 18th (instead of the 100 that were applied) we should be good to go.

Does this seem fair to you?

~Scott

Posted Jul 30 2009 09:56 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Sure that's fine. I'll add them in tomorrow morning. Thanks for writing back.

Posted Jul 31 2009 12:00 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Jul 31 2009 10:59 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map