BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

account ballance

Posted: Aug 06 2009 01:58 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] scooter

I am from the old system (2003) and when I was converted I had like $37 in the account. so when converted I had so many bids left like 6 or 7. Now after not many successful snipes it says I have $1.75 left in my account and need to add money. (so I did) Is this correct or am I missing something?

I'm not upset just wondering what happened to the snipes, Thanks, Dale

Posted Aug 06 2009 01:58 pm by Gu***st

We have been slowly converting to an all dollar balance system, so snipes have been converted to dollars. I'm not the the conversion was fair in your case so I added a few dollars. Let me know if you have further questions.

Posted Aug 06 2009 02:23 pm by Gu***st

I'm really confused now. I think your saying at first you used the dollar system + %, per snipe - then you changed it to the "per snipe" system but now your going back to the dollar & % system... Good luck;) I have a hard time keeping track on my own money much less a business like this.

I liked the charge plus a percent of the original system anyway it was easier to keep track and it seems your going back to that system. With the per snipe idea I was completely lost.

SO: $200.00 snipe: .50 for first $50.00 plus 1% of the remaining $150.00 ($1.50) is $2.00 total for that snipe? With a cap of $5.00 per snipe?

I'm not sure what you added because I had a successful snipe yesterday but if your happy I guess so am I. I'm just glad someone responded, Thanks for your time, Dale

Posted Aug 06 2009 03:04 pm by Gu***st

Dale,

Using both snipes and dollars was too confusing. Some people had a dollar balance that went in the negative, then bought snipes instead of dollars, and the billing system let them continue to snipe without cleaning up the negative balance. We had to get that fixed.

Anyway, we will use only a dollar balance system from now on. Our pricing is 1% of the closing price, with a 50 cent minimum and a 5.00 maximum. That means any item won under 50.00 costs 50 cents, and any item over 500.00 costs 5.00. Everything in between is 1%.

Posted Aug 07 2009 12:36 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 07 2009 02:09 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map