BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

prior tickets 4253 and 4229

Posted: Aug 07 2009 09:52 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] pfennigwhimsy

I never received any response to the prior 2 trouble tickets regarding my account balance, see below ticket #4229:

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4220.

What I don't understand is if there were 4 snipes used in the last 3 weeks for my account, where I won a sniped bid, and they were not accounted for, and my snipe balance was 67 previously, how could it decrease to 15.25 snipes (with a snipe being worth the equivalent $1.00)? I would think the dollar exchange would be around $63.00, not $15.25. What am I missing?

Posted Aug 07 2009 09:52 pm by Gu***st

Bob,

We did respond to your other tickets. I just discovered that you listed your email address on this ticket as [edited], but your email address listed on your BidSlammer account is [edited]. I am sending a response to both addresses to make sure you receive it. Please make sure the correct address is on your BidSlammer account.

We have slowly converting to an all dollar balance (no more snipe purchases). This will make our billing system much easier to understand. Under the old system, a bug in the billing system would allow users that had a negative dollar balance to continue to use the service service if they had a positive snipe balance. When we converted snipes to dollars it reconciled the converted snipes (now dollars) into the negative dollar balance. I believe that is what happened in your case.

All that said, a bug in our billing system is not your fault, so I went ahead and deposited 50.00 into your account. If you do not agree with that amount or have further questions please let me know.

Posted Aug 08 2009 03:12 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 08 2009 11:13 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map