BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Loss of Account

Posted: Aug 11 2009 12:30 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] jimsnipe1

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] None

I haven't used Bidslammer in awhile. I note that my account is again grossly reduced, this time down to $6.50.

I believe that in the past, I have purchased many credits on promotions, and my balance was up to $60 at one time. Now it's $6.50. Once before you depleted it and then reinstated some.

I was an early subscriber and advocate/user, but limited, of course. I thought that by adding from my account from time to time I was building up a big account. I don't recall ever having any part of my agreement in my adds to my account about them expiring. There doesn't seem to be any reason for expiration, the funds should be booked by you as a "prepaid account" and debited from time to time as I use funds.

Please research my old account and reinstate the balance of funds. thanks.

Jim Kerrigan

Posted Aug 11 2009 12:30 am by Gu***st

Hello,

The only funds that expired were free bucks more than 2 years old. That was part of our old user agreement, which was retired last year. We have also converted to an all dollar system, and will no longer offer snipe purchases. Everything will be n US dollars and future funds will never expire.

You are correct in that you had a balance at one time of $60.00. If I subtract your total fees of $42.71, plus the 6.50 that is in your account, that leaves a difference of $10.79.

If I added $11.00 to your account, would you agree that that is fair compensation? If not, please let me know what you think is fair.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 11 2009 01:33 am by Gu***st

ur doing a great job on these, thanks very much, don't worry it is not long term. thanks for being positive

Posted Aug 11 2009 01:50 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Add $11.00 to the account on top of my $6.50 and I'll never bring it up again. I never knew things expired and never got a notice. Not sure if/how I'd have used all that. Just thought I was a customer for life, I guess.

JK

Posted Aug 11 2009 02:22 pm by Gu***st

Jim,

Upon reviewing your account your request is not unfair. Done.

Thanks, customer satisfaction is far more important than a few nickels and dimes to us. I hope this is obvious on our forums and such. Post a testimonial if you have time. Thanks for the benefit of doubt.

[url forum.bidslammer.com]forum[/url]

Posted Aug 11 2009 03:05 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I posted a comment, thanks again, you can close this out.

Posted Aug 11 2009 03:19 pm by Gu***st

Jim,

Thanks for your comments in the forum.

Posted Aug 12 2009 01:52 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map