BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

acct. balance

Posted: Aug 11 2009 06:51 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] enronforme

when you changed from $$ to # of snipes, i believe i had 18 successful snipes remaining. i have used the service a few times since, and was down to 15 snipes. now, with the new web page, it shows .15 cents in my acct. what is the status of my acct. thanks.

bob

Posted Aug 11 2009 06:51 pm by Gu***st

Bob,

I will review your account and let you know what I find.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 12 2009 02:12 am by Gu***st

I can't see much on this guys account. The snipes are missing and the total fees field says $0.

Posted Aug 12 2009 03:27 am by Gu***st

nice touch on the "on hold"... yeah i fixed this for you. whoops! I got rid of the old "hawkbucks" field which is not used any more.

his balance is definitely right....

Posted Aug 13 2009 01:04 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello,

We have had other inquiries. I am sorry for any surprise or confusion as we did correct a small bug in our software.

In short:

We used a "purchase snipes, not dollars" method for about 4 months and quite frankly it was not popular. So we switched back and some people did not fare well in the calculation.

Customer satisfaction is far more important than a few nickels and dimes. I did add money to your account.

Our present billing system is final. That is, we do not charge for misses as we did and "bucks" do not expire as they used to after two years.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 13 2009 01:05 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 13 2009 12:57 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map