BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

bid blocked

Posted: Aug 14 2009 08:48 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] peacefulpaul

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 220460839407

After I failed to win an auction recently, your site informed me that the seller blocked my bid and that I should take the matter up with him. I did, and here is the response from wildwestphoto:

"Hi! I am sorry that you could not place a bid on my F-1,however I have not blocked you from bidding on my items. The good news is that I will be listing one more F-1 in a few days. You are welcome to try again and hope it will work for you this time. Thanks for your interest!"

Your site suggested that perhaps the reason my bid did not go through was that my PayPal account is not linked to my eBay account. This is nonsense, because my accounts are linked, including to my bank account. In any event, eBay owns PayPal; how much more linkage is possible?

This is the second issue I have with BidSlammer. The first was the removal of the money from my account. I asked you to check into this and your response was, basically, that I have not put any money in for some time and there is none left.

It's true that I have not been active in some years, but I checked a year ago and had plenty of money in my account. My recollection is that I had $12 to $18, which has now disappeared.

My question to you is: Where did it go? I would like it back. Please document for me the auction bid that depleted my account; give me the date, the item number and type, and the eBay item number.

Taken together, these two incidents have destroyed my confidence in your company. Now I'm asking you to give me a reason I should keep doing business with you.

I urge you to check into these matters and resolve them properly. If you do not, I will pursue the matter with other agencies.

Paul Rau

Sanford, Mich.

Posted Aug 14 2009 08:48 pm by Gu***st

Paul,

When you inquire about a missed snipe we report the error message returned by eBay. There are many reasons your bid could be blocked. There are several threads discussing that subject in our forums. We placed your snipe, but can't control the outcome and have never made that claim.

It is possible, and necessary, to link your eBAy account and Paypal account. A quick search on eBay's help section will verify that information.

Per the terms of our old user agreement, which we retired last year, free bucks expire after a period of 2 years. We didn't enforce that until late last year so you were able to use the service for free much longer. No actual dollars paid were expired, only free bucks more than 2 years old.

Our service is now on an all dollar based system and funds will never expire. We also do not charge for missed snipes (no more dimes). In reviewing your account, our new pricing system will be a much better value for you. Many items that cost you $1.00 in fees in the past will now cost 50 cents.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 15 2009 02:39 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 15 2009 02:12 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map