BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Account Balanace

Posted: Aug 20 2009 08:42 PM

I seem to be missing funds in my account balance; a few weeks ago when I used your service last, I had 22 snipes left. Now my balance is $3.75?? My previous account balance before the two conversions was somewhere in the neighborhood of $45.00. I tried to open a trouble ticket as advised in the forums, but the window wouldn't open. This account has not been dormant for 2 years or anywhere near long enough to deduct for "free bucks". Please correct my balance!!

Posted Aug 20 2009 08:42 pm by Gu***st

Shirley,

You didn't get deductions for inactivity. It looks right. The last payment was $20 two years ago, ten bucks a year looks right by eyeballing. There is a history in your Archive tab.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 20 2009 08:48 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

It is not correct!! I have checked my history in the Archive tab; however there is no balance history, and just guessing I spent $10 a year is not an answer to my question!! I know I had 22 snipes left before you converted this back to dollars! Please put my $22 back in my account. This is not an appropriate way to handle customer concerns about lost balances. This is a great way however to get yourself reported to the Better Business Bureau!! You cannot cheat customers out of their money! If you tell customers they will get $20 free if they buy $20, you cannot just decide to take it away when you feel like it later. You can make a new policy for the future, but you cannot renege on past promises!! Either put the money back immediately, or I will not only find a new snipe service, but I will report you to the Better Business Bureau!!

Posted Aug 20 2009 09:18 pm by Gu***st

Shirley,

No guessing here. Sorry I was not clear. You got bonuses all around.

1. Don't forget that when you bought snipes, it was because your balance had gone negative.

2. No bucks were expired from your account, even though our user agreement clearly advertised expirations on free dollars.

3. Now, we don't expire anything and we don't charge for misses.

4. You received a 2X reimbursement for your snipes. That is how your balance was "handled."

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business! I will forward your letter to our CEO.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 20 2009 11:07 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 20 2009 11:58 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map