BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipes

Posted: Aug 22 2009 03:57 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] studiob245

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] none

I purchased 175 pay per use snipe wins, non-expiring on 1-11-2009. transaction id 1vs37162D52205713. I am not seeing my unused snipes and I am seeing a dollar amount of credit in my account. What is going on here?

Posted Aug 22 2009 03:57 am by Gu***st

Paula,

Over the last few months we have slowly converting to an all dollar based system. We will no longer be offering snipe purchases. This will make things much easier for our billing system, and easier to understand for our customers. Having two different forms of payment was causing some confusion.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 22 2009 03:46 pm by Gu***st

John, If you are changing to a dollar based system where are my 100+ Non-expiring Snipes? I'm not seeing them and the $22.46 credit in my account doesn't come anywhere near to the value of the Snipes I purchased in January as they were transactions not dollar based.By your new system I would have as few as 4 transactions and a max. of 45. This is way less than what I should have available to me. In addition why haven't I been notified of this change?Please give me a phone number to contact customer service. Paula

Posted Aug 22 2009 06:59 pm by Gu***st

Paula

It's no problem. I added $50. Some of the folks making larger purchases like your $100 didn't fare well from the calculation. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 22 2009 08:10 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map