BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Account Balanace

Posted: Aug 23 2009 12:55 AM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4359.

Just wanted to let you know that I consider what you did to be fraud and theft! I will not be using your service any more obviously. You do realize, don't you, that there are many other sniper services, including free ones?? Why would you antagonize your customers? I can see from the blogs that I'm not the only one with this problem! Please do forward my posts to your CEO! If I was a lawyer, I would be checking into charges which I believe would fall under Federal statutes, because this is online and therefore interstate! Consider yourselves warned!!

Posted Aug 23 2009 12:55 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 23 2009 02:47 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Shirley,

I don't believe that I handled your last ticket, but a quick check of your account shows total payments of $110.00 and total fees of $142.00.

I'm sorry that you are upset about your balance, but you have received service for everything you have paid for and then some. There is no fraud or theft.

Let me know if I can be of further service and thank you for your business.

Posted Aug 23 2009 02:50 am by Gu***st

Shirley,

You received free money and service twice. I hope that is clear. If you wanted to restore it to the correct balance it would be more negative.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 23 2009 02:50 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Aug 23 2009 02:50 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map