BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipes

Posted: Aug 23 2009 12:36 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #4364.

Ted, Thank you for the credit but it still falls way short of what I had left in Snipes. As I said previously, I had well over 100 Snipes left. I'm not satisfied with the credit you have given me, as it assumes low dollar transactions. In addition, under the old policy I was guaranteed the "right " to purchase additional Snipes at the same rate in the future due to my adoption of the purchase of additonal Snipes. You folks have apparently decided AGAIN to change the way you do business and have not given me any explanation.If you wish to change your busines model that is up to you but you can't arbitrarily just dilute the value of the product I purchased from you!If you insist on not using individual transactions as the measuring stick then you need to put way more than $50 in my account. $500 would be more appropriate and I don't believe even that compensates me for what I had left in Snipes or the right to purchase more at the same rate. You folks are tainting the trust you have built up with your subscribers and you need to do the "right thing". Paula

Posted Aug 23 2009 12:36 pm by Gu***st

Paula,

If you got snipes back, you would get less service.

You agreed to terms when you joined and if you don't like the terms, you can find another service. I am not trying to be rude.

1. We publish our intentions in our USER AGREEMENT and we only do whatever that contract said we will do. The contract clearly stated we can expire bucks over two years, and we extended that to five years. Again more free service.

2. Regarding "no explanations?" There were explanations all over the site for six months. We sent e-mail. You used the site during that period and my logs show you read all these notices several times.

Quite frankly we have spent considerable time on this -- more time with you than all our other customers combined this week. You are the only person we haven't been able to make happy and it appears you are seeking argument instead of a resolution, case in point you are telling us you are now asking for $500. We have the best win rate of anyone. If you are unhappy there are other services. I'm sorry. I cannot give you $500. We consider the matter resolved unless you want a refund and we will mail you the refund and close the account. See our user agreement for details on this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 23 2009 01:37 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Paula,

Also I forgot to mention, my email is based on looking back at your history. This isn't the only series of emails where you have expressed concerns. As you always bought more service it seemed the situations were resolved. If you are still dissatisfied we can refund you. We only do this like twice a year but if you want this we will honor our agreement. Kind regards and good luck moving forward.

Posted Aug 23 2009 02:08 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map