BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Free Snipe Day - Friday, June 19

Posted: Jun 18 2009 12:34 PM

To celebrate the recent revamp Version 2.0 of our website, we’re offering all BidSlammer users a Free Snipe Day this Friday, June 19. All snipes added through BidSlammer on Friday -- regardless of what day they end -- will be free for all users.

New customers can even join and import and track existing bids for Free.

How it works: Snipes that are free will have green icons if you win, instead of yellow.

These Free Snipe Days will effectively replace the old "double bucks days" that we used to have (since we offer discounts on bulk purchases all the time now).

Enjoy!

Posted Jun 18 2009 12:34 pm by Gu***st

I've placed bids on June 19th. On my first win ending June 19, the item is displaying in yellow, not green, and the fee has been deducted from my balance.

Are you having trouble with the free snipe postings? When can I expect this to be adjusted?

Thanks

Posted Jun 19 2009 12:51 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

They should show as green now.

Posted Jun 19 2009 04:07 pm by Gu***st

To celebrate the recent revamp Version 2.0 of our website, we’re offering all BidSlammer users a Free Snipe Day this Friday, June 19. All snipes added through BidSlammer on Friday -- regardless of what day they end -- will be free for all users.

New customers can even join and import and track existing bids for Free.

How it works: Snipes that are free will have green icons if you win, instead of yellow.

These Free Snipe Days will effectively replace the old "double bucks days" that we used to have (since we offer discounts on bulk purchases all the time now).

Enjoy!

I placed 2 winning bids on June19th ,I did not receive credit.

Posted Jun 29 2009 08:17 am by Gu***st

I placed 2 winning bids on June19th ,I did not receive credit.

Wrgreany - I credited your account some time ago for $1.36, which is the total for those two snipes. You still have some snipes left over from the old pricing system, so you may not see the dollar balance until those are used up, but it is there.

John

Posted Jun 29 2009 08:27 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map