BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Free Sniping not working

Posted: Jun 19 2009 04:32 PM

I'm trying to take advantage of the free snipe day, when I attempt to click 'Add Snipe' on my home page (https://bidslammer.com/user/) I get the following error via message box:

Your fund balance is too lower to cover this snipe.

Click OK to extend your membership!

I click OK just for kicks and it sends me to this URL: [url="https://bidslammer.com/user/pay.php"]https://bidslammer.com/user/pay.php[/url]

which is supposed to be the URL for adding funds, however, I get the following error via web page:

Not Found

The requested URL /pay.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8h DAV/2 PHP/5.2.9 Server at bidslammer.com/user Port 443

Since this is free snipe day I don't think I need to add funds anyway, I joined 4 years ago and forgot about the site since I stopped using Ebay, but lately I've picked it back up again and would love to check out the free snipe offer, but I can't... HELP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

Thanks,

Chris

Posted Jun 19 2009 04:32 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Don't worry we would compensate you either way. I see what's wrong. I will just add money to your account so it would disable the javascript dialog. And, I will make sure to disable that for future customers.

I need your account id; reply to me via PM or open a ticket.

Also let me know, were you able to log into this forum using your existing BidSlammer Userid? Or did you have to register?

Posted Jun 19 2009 05:09 pm by Gu***st

In the meantime just add your snipes and I can "free" them later. ;-)

Posted Jun 19 2009 05:10 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Sorry for the late response I just realized I don't have email notification on when someone replies, I've been checking mail all night lol. My account ID is tobeuo, I did have to re-register to get on the forum and the first time I got an error similar to the second error I posted but I don't remember if it was the same. The second time I tried registering it said my email account was in use, so I tried a third time with a new account and that worked. I hope this information is useful and appreciate your assistance.

Regards,

Chris

Hello,

Don't worry we would compensate you either way. I see what's wrong. I will just add money to your account so it would disable the javascript dialog. And, I will make sure to disable that for future customers.

I need your account id; reply to me via PM or open a ticket.

Also let me know, were you able to log into this forum using your existing BidSlammer Userid? Or did you have to register?

Posted Jun 19 2009 09:03 pm by Gu***st

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the detail. I did reply to your PM with credit(s).

I think when we converted the forum to Innovision, some privileges were lost again. Thanks for letting me know.

Posted Jun 20 2009 05:08 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map