BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Member for several years

Posted: Jul 16 2009 08:10 PM

I've been a member for several years. While there was the infrequent gltch from time to time, I still liked to use Bidslammer because when it was functional, it was very fine indeed. For the past several weeks, ever since they started this blog, in fact, the system has been incomprehensible to me.

I didn't sign up and pay over money for a blog--I signed up for a sniping service. The priorities seem to have got mixed up here; I suspect the original administrators are tied up in some cellar and are being held hostage while some 'juvies' are lootimg the accounts. I know my snipes have disappeared. Then my funds disapeared. Then, at the moment, some of my funds are back. All this account shuffle in the last two days. Apparently, there is no support system any more. It used to be that you would get a person--a human--to answer questions and fix mistakes. At one time, Bidslammer was reliable. Now, you can't tell if the snipes are goimg through or not. This negligence does not seem to concern them. A few nights back, they boasted that they had a record-breaking amount of people on-line--twenty-eight people, in fact. Now surely, that is not a number large enough to overide the basic obligations this company incurred when they took our money:

Predictably and consistently 'snipe' the specified eBay items

Return credit to the customer when the snipe fails because of Bidslammer problems.

Show evidence in the bid history that a snipe has 'gone through'.

Be an accurate and trustworthy guardian of the customer's funds.

Maintain the necessary level of trust and integrity to attract (and hold) customers.

That's basically all I want. Now, with all this new stuff, Bidslammer should be sure that their original services don't collapse, as they are the foundation of the business. And when I write a letter to "Support", I deserve to get an answer back, am answer which addresses my specific questions, which does not purport to sell me yet more questionable features, and which makes sense. I am sick and tired of having any request for help tossed into the quagmire of the blog. I never saw a blog that was so unhelpful and surely that is no accident. The blog is like a place for robbers to hide.

In the past, Bidslammer, you have been cheerful, helpful, and decent-hearted. Otherwise, i wouldn't have stuck with you. You've also been a good deal.

Don't throw all this over your shoulder. I, for one,will miss you.

Posted Jul 16 2009 08:10 pm by Gu***st

Gusty,

If you have a specific complaint please let us know (use PM for billing issues please). I will try to address your concerns.

1. Regarding funds, please see the post on your main page. We back-tallied a couple of weeks' worth of snipes. Rest assured that your account is charged 100% correctly to the penny. :D As far as I can see, we have fired every snipe and charged every snipe accurately.

2. We do not "discard" customer service inquiries... the ticket system is still right where it has always been... just click HELP on any page and then "Contact Customer Support." ;) ;)

3. We don't "purport to sell you additional features". We haven't charged for any new services, they are all free. :)

4. The blog article I believe it answers your question about why you are missing some bids.

5. Regarding customer support, we responded to all of your several tickets, all within hours. On THIS post it took 15 minutes. In fact, you posted this forum ticket HOURS after we already responded to your ticket. :mellow:

Your feedback is very important to us!! So if you have suggestions let us know. You are right -- we DID spend the last 8 months improving the service, but it is still the same old BidSlammer. Trust me. Again I'm not clear why you are unhappy but if you missed a snipe and want it investigated, you should start another thread and just give us the item number. That is what the forum is for...

Posted Jul 16 2009 08:39 pm by Gu***st

I've been a member for several years.  While there was the infrequent gltch from time to time, I still liked to use Bidslammer because when it was functional, it was very fine indeed.  For the past several weeks, ever since they started this blog, in fact, the system has been incomprehensible to me.  

I didn't sign up and pay over money for a blog--I signed up for a sniping service. The priorities seem to have got mixed up here; I suspect the original administrators are tied up in some cellar and are being held hostage while some 'juvies' are lootimg the accounts. I know my snipes have disappeared. Then my funds disapeared. Then, at the moment, some of my funds are back. All this account shuffle in the last two days. Apparently, there is no support system any more. It used to be that you would get a person--a human--to answer questions and fix mistakes. At one time, Bidslammer was reliable. Now, you can't tell if the snipes are goimg through or not. This negligence does not seem to concern them. A few nights back, they boasted that they had a record-breaking amount of people on-line--twenty-eight people, in fact. Now surely, that is not a number large enough to overide the basic obligations this company incurred when they took our money:

Predictably and consistently 'snipe' the specified eBay items

Return credit to the customer when the snipe fails because of Bidslammer problems.

Show evidence in the bid history that a snipe has 'gone through'.

Be an accurate and trustworthy guardian of the customer's funds.

Maintain the necessary level of trust and integrity to attract (and hold) customers.

That's basically all I want. Now, with all this new stuff, Bidslammer should be sure that their original services don't collapse, as they are the foundation of the business. And when I write a letter to "Support", I deserve to get an answer back, am answer which addresses my specific questions, which does not purport to sell me yet more questionable features, and which makes sense. I am sick and tired of having any request for help tossed into the quagmire of the blog. I never saw a blog that was so unhelpful and surely that is no accident. The blog is like a place for robbers to hide.

In the past, Bidslammer, you have been cheerful, helpful, and decent-hearted. Otherwise, i wouldn't have stuck with you. You've also been a good deal.

Don't throw all this over your shoulder. I, for one,will miss you.

Posted Aug 29 2009 02:04 pm by Gu***st

I have been a member for years and came back to make a snipe. I had put $20 in my account and had made about $10 in snipes. Now my account says $0. I tried to create a ticket and it says that your ticket system is down. HELP!

Posted Aug 29 2009 02:14 pm by Gu***st

Thomas,

We are installing a new ticket system. It should be back in the morning.

Posted Aug 29 2009 10:10 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map