BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

snipes and my account balance

Posted: Jul 20 2009 10:47 AM

Hello My account balance went from 8 or 9 snipes after to the conversion to 1.50 account balance, no snipe number showing? Please explain

Posted Jul 20 2009 10:47 am by Gu***st

Hello My account balance went from 8 or 9 snipes after to the conversion to 1.50 account balance, no snipe number showing?  Please explain

Posted Jul 25 2009 09:59 am by Gu***st

We have been slowly converting snipes to an actual dollar balance. That has caused a drop in the balance of a few customers accounts because of an existing negative dollar balance.

When someone has a low dollar balance and then wins a few items, the account balance can go in the negative. A bug in the billing system would let you keep sniping as long as you had snipes available, and not show the negative balance until dollars (not snipes) were purchased. The conversion from snipes to dollars caused the negative balance to be reconciled.

When we converted your snipes to dollars, the amount was added to your existing negative dollar balance, causing your overall balance to be reduced. Our change to an all dollar balance system should eliminate these type of situations.

Posted Jul 25 2009 10:17 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map