BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

MISSED SNIPES

Posted: Aug 02 2009 07:50 PM

HI

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I MISSED AN ITEM USING BIDSLAMMER. BOTH ITEMS WERE QUITE RARE. I SEE OTHER PEOPLE SEEM TO BE HAVING THE SAME PROBLERN AS WELL. WHAT'S GOING ON?? I'VE BEEN USING THIS PROGRAM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND IN THE PAST IT WORKED!

STARTING TO LOOSE FAITH!!

ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING INTO THESE PROBLEMS?

Posted Aug 02 2009 07:50 pm by Gu***st

BANANASPLIT,

We research every report of a missed item, provided you give us the eBay item numbers.

Posted Aug 03 2009 07:29 am by Gu***st

BANANASPLIT,

We research every report of a missed item, provided you give us the eBay item numbers.

ITEM # 230360683306

Posted Aug 03 2009 09:58 am by Gu***st

HI 

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I MISSED AN ITEM USING BIDSLAMMER. BOTH ITEMS WERE QUITE RARE. I SEE OTHER PEOPLE SEEM TO BE HAVING THE SAME PROBLERN AS WELL. WHAT'S GOING ON?? I'VE BEEN USING THIS PROGRAM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND IN THE PAST IT WORKED!

STARTING TO LOOSE FAITH!!

ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING INTO THESE PROBLEMS?

I will no longer use this service,I've tried to get a refund after 7 or 8 missed snipes in a row,they tell me they don't have an answer for me,but won't refund either.I may have to file an internet complaint,even though I was trying not to go there.

Too bad,it used to be a great site.

I gave them ALL my missed snipe items.They have no clue what is happening,I joined another site and have had NO problems!

Posted Aug 03 2009 05:05 pm by Gu***st

BANANASPLIT,

On that item eBay is looking for an additional confirmation before accepting the bid. See the attached screen shot. There are several posts on this topic. I would recommend reading this post.

[attachment=2:Screenshot.png]

Posted Aug 03 2009 10:31 pm by Gu***st

theendlessearch,

I will not spend any more time repeating the same answers. I wish you well with another service provider. Since you stated that you will no longer use our service, there is no reason for you to continue to post in this forum.

Posted Aug 03 2009 10:35 pm by Gu***st

BANANASPLIT,

On that item eBay is looking for an additional confirmation before accepting the bid. See the attached screen shot. There are several posts on this topic. I would recommend reading this post.

[attachment=2:Screenshot.png]

Posted Aug 05 2009 09:31 am by Gu***st

HI

I RECENTLY ADDED MORE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT. DO YOU OFFER A REFUND TO PAYPAL. AS I MAY WANT TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER SERVICE

THANKS

Posted Aug 05 2009 09:35 am by Gu***st

BANANASPLIT,

You can find details on our refund policy on our user agreement page here.

Posted Aug 05 2009 09:41 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map